Sweet Wooley Lambs

Baking By andpotts Updated 23 Mar 2011 , 9:27pm by andpotts

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 3 Mar 2011 , 5:43am
post #1 of 4

Hi Cookie Peeps! It's been a long time since I've been on the fourms, but when I recently made these cookies I thought I should come and update my pictures and have a visit icon_smile.gif

I made these last week for a friend who was putting together a baby shower. She asked if I could do fluffy sheep for the favors. I didn't think that would be a problem at all. But for some reason it was impossible for me to find a large sheep cutter and I searched all over! I even ordered one from ebay and it ended up being tiny. So I had to made a template and hand cut these out of NFSC dough, thank goodness she only needed 18! They ended up being between 5-6 in. I used Toba's Glace to decorate and brushed them with pearl dust when they were dry. I love how these sweet wooley lambs turned out icon_smile.gif Thanks for looking!

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1959300

3 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 4 Mar 2011 , 7:00am
post #2 of 4

I agree, your cookies turned out really cute!

MsDW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsDW Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 7:24pm
post #3 of 4

Love your Sweet Woolies! Are all 3 frostings that same recipe?

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 9:27pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks guys! Ms DW, yes all of the frosting is Tobas glacé in slightly different consistancies. I added bright white to all, then a teeny bit of brown to the base to get a little off white color, then the wool swirls are just whit with a little extra powdered sugar so it's a little thicker and same with the black. Thanks for your nice comments icon_smile.gif Andrea

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%