Cake Boxes

Decorating By kim_1 Updated 5 Mar 2011 , 1:54pm by kim_1

kim_1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kim_1 Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 9:45am
post #1 of 7

I havent got a proper business just selling cakes from home but I think this is the right section to post this..

Iv made a lot of cakes for friends and family for free but I have recently sold 2 cakes and I think it would be nice for them to be in a proper box

Wear can I buy cake boxes in the uk?

I need 9 or 10 inch cake boxes I think cos all my cakes are normally 8 inch with a 9- 10 inch cake bored and there always decorated on the top with figures so they would need to be heigh as well.

I dont have a clue were to buy them from or what the right price to pay for them, help plz..

6 replies
Sam_paggers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sam_paggers Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 10:15am
post #2 of 7

I normally buy mine from cakestuff.com or the local sugarcraft store (Although this is more expensive)....

Not sure where you would get ones with height though, i normally doctor the smaller boxes myself if i need to achieve height

hope that helps

sam
xxx

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 7:22pm
post #3 of 7

I know it's not in the UK, however check with brpboxshop.com they do ship internationally and they have really good customer service so they'd probably be able to get a quote to you really quick for shipping.

kim_1 Posted 3 Mar 2011 , 12:24pm
post #4 of 7

thanks I will have a look,, I wonder if they sell them in any UK supermarkets I havent really looked for them in there...

Valkstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Valkstar Posted 3 Mar 2011 , 1:25pm
post #5 of 7

I get my boxes from Cakecraftworld www.cakecraftworld.co.uk

The quality is fantastic and they deliver really quickly...prices are brilliant too!

kim_1 Posted 3 Mar 2011 , 9:07pm
post #6 of 7

thanks im going to have a look now icon_smile.gif

kim_1 Posted 5 Mar 2011 , 1:54pm
post #7 of 7

there is a a shop on eBay selling 100 10"x10"x5'' cake boxes for £40.49 free postage.. im guessing thats good right????

and this might sound stupid but for 10 inch cake boreds a 10inch cake box is best? or will it be to tight?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%