Changed My Cc User Name....

Decorating By Corrie76 Updated 2 Mar 2011 , 10:34pm by Corrie76

Corrie76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Corrie76 Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 2:14am
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone! it's me, MadameRaz....when I first joined I can't say I really know what I was thinking and had no idea that CC would be a site I'd visit several times a day....So my username has been driving me nuts ever since, I feel like my name sounds like I must be managing "girls" at a brothel icon_lol.gif
I was especially embarrassed the other day when I wanted my brother to see a picture and he asked what name I was under icon_redface.gif ...so I tell him and he says, "really? Madame Raz?...REALLY?" and he starts laughing in that evil, older brother way that kinda makes one feel like they're the most un-cool person ever.(can't believe that we are in our thirties now and he still has those evil older brother powers over me!)
So now here I am a fresh new person with a new name that will hopefully not conjure images of May West in everyones minds icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

9 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:12am
post #2 of 10

Congrats on changing your name to one you're comfortable with! Could you pretty please add your previous name in your signature 'cause my memory is really short these days. Not forever, just until we get used to it. icon_smile.gif

Bubbl3h3ad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbl3h3ad Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:24am
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie76

(can't believe that we are in our thirties now and he still has those evil older brother powers over me!)

I know exactly what you mean!! Congrats on the new name thumbs_up.gif

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:35am
post #4 of 10

Congrats! I know it's hard sometimes when you think of names that describe you or that you want to represent you. Brothers will be Brothers. Siblings have a way of getting under our collar ... Too funnii

With my name It originally started because my sister & I were going to go into business together... Part of my nickname is Platinum & her nickname is Lady_G but we didn't go into business together & she went with a whole different name. So I kept the name after all I am a lady icon_wink.gif

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:46am
post #5 of 10

Congratulations on your new name!
Even though my brother is younger than me, but he has brother powers over me... icon_cool.gif

Corrie76 Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 4:35am
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatize

Congrats on changing your name to one you're comfortable with! Could you pretty please add your previous name in your signature 'cause my memory is really short these days. Not forever, just until we get used to it. icon_smile.gif

thumbs_up.gif

cheatize Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 5:08am
post #7 of 10

Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been on here for a couple of hours tonight and I've been repeating to myself, "Mitch Hedberg, Mitch Hedberg" because I didn't want to forget you. lol

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:50pm
post #8 of 10

My aol screen name is XeBubbles. I've had it since 97. My mom says it sounds like a strippers name. icon_wink.gif

I do have a seperate email address when I need to be professional though.

cheatize Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 9:38pm
post #9 of 10

In a fit of goofiness, I created my yahoo email with 69 on the end. It stood for how much weight I had lost and I thought it was funny. I don't use that email very often because it's embarrassing and I feel the need to explain. icon_biggrin.gif

Corrie76 Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 10:34pm
post #10 of 10

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%