How Do I Do Something Like This?

Decorating By babyblue113 Updated 2 Mar 2011 , 1:53am by platinumlady

babyblue113 Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 11:48pm
post #1 of 6

Do you think this is all free hand or a stencil? Any tips??

5 replies
babyblue113 Posted 1 Mar 2011 , 11:51pm
post #2 of 6

Ok for some reason I can attach the pic

Foxicakes Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 12:24am
post #3 of 6

try a link, maybe? OR add it to your photos??

babyblue113 Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 1:20am
post #4 of 6

Thanks is the link, hope this works!

weirkd Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 1:29am
post #5 of 6

Looks freehand to me. If you dont think you can do it freehand you can either a stencil or a rolling pin embosser and then go over it with RI. The dots can be either piped or by using pearls.

platinumlady Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 1:53am
post #6 of 6

I agree with weirkd it looks like free hand. However, I did see a video on GSA that showed how you can get the same look with stencil. The tutorial was done with buttercream. I'm still relatively new so I can't always tell if it was made w/ fondant. The artwork looks like royal icing. I may be wrong. It was it looked like an easy process

Quote by @%username% on %date%