Please Pray For My Family

Lounge By foxymomma521 Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 1:16am by foxymomma521

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 9 Mar 2011 , 10:08am
post #31 of 34

I too have lost a baby. I have something to say that happened to me and I'm sure others have had the same feelings. That was you little living baby. Some people will be insensitive and think you should just get over it because he wasn't a baby you actually knew. They will say you can just get another one. This is so untrue. You did know that baby and he was just as important as any other child. Take all the time you need to heal your heart. It does get better but that child never goes out of your heart.

I lost mine seventeen years ago and I am sitting here crying. I am so sorry for your loss.

Naynay538 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naynay538 Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 12:39am
post #32 of 34

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 1:13am
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

I too have lost a baby. I have something to say that happened to me and I'm sure others have had the same feelings. That was you little living baby. Some people will be insensitive and think you should just get over it because he wasn't a baby you actually knew. They will say you can just get another one. This is so untrue. You did know that baby and he was just as important as any other child. Take all the time you need to heal your heart. It does get better but that child never goes out of your heart.

I lost mine seventeen years ago and I am sitting here crying. I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you, I'm sorry to hear you've gone through the same thing.
He was very real to me. I have a panic attack every time I think of having to sign the forms for the undertaker, and the thought of his poor, tiny naked body sitting in the morgue. He was mine, and I know even though I didn't get to keep him, he was still a blessing, and I will learn something from this. Right now I'm just trying to cope with the reality of not being pregnant, and not planning for my new arrival. So I'm baking. A lot. It helps icon_smile.gif

Thak you everyone for the kind words

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 1:16am
post #34 of 34

Gosh guys, I'm sorry. I never got updates on this thread. Hearing that others have gotten through this really helps. Thanks again for the kind words and prayers...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%