Crisco In Belgium

Decorating By GHOST_USER_NAME Updated 8 Mar 2011 , 3:11pm by suziecupcake

GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 25 Feb 2011 , 3:01pm
post #1 of 7

Can anybody help me to find the name of Crisco in Belgium or anything alternative to it.Which stores i can get it? Thank you.

6 replies
cheatize Posted 25 Feb 2011 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 7

I don't know about Belgium, but a similar product is called Trex in the UK. I think. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet. icon_smile.gif

suziecupcake Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 2:47pm
post #3 of 7

so crisco is just white fat here in uk we fry chips in it would that be rite !!

Dayti Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 2:53pm
post #4 of 7

Have you tried buying it from Amazon? They are starting to sell international foods... just a thought.

Suziecupcake - don't confuse Crisco/Trex (white vegetable fat) with Lard (white animal fat)!

suziecupcake Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 2:59pm
post #5 of 7

i use trex for my crumb coat which is vegetable fat is this alrite ? i will look on amazon thanks

Dayti Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 3:05pm
post #6 of 7

Yes, Trex is fine on a cake (as an ingredient in the buttercream, I mean).

suziecupcake Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 3:11pm
post #7 of 7

good and what is butter crisco is this butter ? sorry for all the questions

Quote by @%username% on %date%