Im Trying To Decide Between Lcb Or Notter Please Help

Decorating By Allanah_luv Updated 24 Mar 2011 , 5:01pm by ChefDebby

Allanah_luv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Allanah_luv Posted 25 Feb 2011 , 1:09pm
post #1 of 5

hi everyone.....i recently moved to orlando and I am having the most diffult time decidng which one is the better of the 2......i would love to hear everyones feedback. After i complete everything i plan on moving back to new orleans and opeing up a bistro style bakery.. I found my passion in the kitchen a long time ago im just now waking up and deciding to pursue it...Better late then never ...right? icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
redvelvet4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redvelvet4u Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 2:34am
post #2 of 5

what is LCB?

sechrestloans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sechrestloans Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 2:59am
post #3 of 5

Le cordon bleu school..

redvelvet4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redvelvet4u Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 3:08am
post #4 of 5

I have not attended either, but I have a friend currently attending Le Cordon Bleu, and he loves it.

ChefDebby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChefDebby Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 5:01pm
post #5 of 5

I went to LCB and have nothing bad to say about them except they're expensive and their job placement assistance leaves a lot to be desired. But the kitchen, on hand stuff was awesome. I don't question my decision to go there at all. Actually, 1 minor complaint...they didn't have any big names go there to do demonstrations. I'm in Chicago and the French Pasty School had Nicolas Lodge, Collette Peters and Bronwyn Webber just to name a few. I would have liked to see some of them at our school.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%