How Do You Know If Someone Is Blocking Your Pm On Facebook?

Lounge By Kiddiekakes Updated 2 Mar 2011 , 3:35pm by PistachioCranberry

Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 11:03pm
post #1 of 8

I have sent a message several times to a "Friend/collegue" on facebook but I don't seem to be getting a reply.Is there a way to find out if she is blocking me....although I have no idea why.... icon_confused.gif

Anyone know?

7 replies
BethLS Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 8

Hmmm I don't think there is...but if they were blocking you, I don't suppose you'd be able to see them, right?

They're not on your friends list, right?

TexasSugar Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 3:14am
post #3 of 8

Is it a message message or the im at the bottom of the page? I don't get the im's when I am on facebook on my phone. So if it is that that could be why.

Kiddiekakes Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 3:49pm
post #4 of 8

I sent a message at the top of the page where the send messgae box is...I have to check if I still see her as a friend..Her links keep coming up on the news feed so I'm sure she still is...

Cupcations Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 4:24pm
post #5 of 8

It looks like shes still your freind, but prob not getting or ignoring your msgs, though iv never heard of problems on FB with recieving msgs via inbox....

lol try sending her a PM from a differnt acount see if shell reply then icon_evil.gif

dchockeyguy Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 4:42pm
post #6 of 8

I often leave my computer sitting on Facebook by mistake. Sometimes people will message me, and I don't reply because I"m not actually there.

Kiddiekakes Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 6:00pm
post #7 of 8

Hockey guy..Isn't that real time chat though?I know what that is..When the person isn't online it tells you.this was an actual message..Or so I thought....

PistachioCranberry Posted 2 Mar 2011 , 3:35pm
post #8 of 8

Not sure if you found the answer to this, but if she is always using her phone for for Facebook and doesn't receive emails that a message has been sent, that could be the reson for not responding. Lots of people use their phone now and don't have all the features of the computer page.

Quote by @%username% on %date%