Cake Pop Stand

Decorating By onetier Updated 24 May 2011 , 6:53pm by KC_Bakes

onetier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onetier Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 6:56pm
post #1 of 5

I'm making cakepops for my sister's wedding and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the stands at Michael's yet or if anyone has any ideas how to display the cake pops?

We're talking around 200 pops.

4 replies
msulli10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msulli10 Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 7:19pm
post #2 of 5

I saw them at Michael's the other day. They are made of cardboard. I wouldn't waste my money on them. Make your own. Get some styrofoam and put it in a container (planter, bowl, box, tin, etc.) . Cover the styrofoam with confetti (they sell bags of these at Michael's as well). Then stick the cake pops right in the styrofoam and you have a beautiful presentation.

Reyna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Reyna Posted 22 Feb 2011 , 7:26pm
post #3 of 5

There are some cupcake stands on clearance from valentines at wal-marts and other stores, you can just cut a + with a sharp knive and it will be exactly what the "cake pop" stand is. I bought one at Michaels and realzed its the same thing! just has 2 cuts crossed where the pop goes into.

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 23 Feb 2011 , 4:09am
post #4 of 5

Don't waste your time on the cake pop stand at Michaels. It sucks!!!

KC_Bakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KC_Bakes Posted 24 May 2011 , 6:53pm
post #5 of 5

Hi Everyone,
I just launched a cake pop stand business - "Cake Pop Stands by KC Bakes" - our stands are great for holding pops while decorating, to use as a display, or to use to transport pops. They are solid wood, and painted to order. Check out our Facebook page for designs we've done so far icon_smile.gif We ship throughout the US and internationally as well.

www.facebook.com/cakepopstands

*~Kim

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%