Attach Pvc Or Dowel

Decorating By abayes Updated 21 Feb 2011 , 12:15am by abayes

abayes Posted 20 Feb 2011 , 11:15pm
post #1 of 3

How do I attach pvc or a dowel for center support to board to make a tall cake stay straight any help will be greatly appreciated.

2 replies
ibmoser Posted 21 Feb 2011 , 12:02am
post #2 of 3

You need something called a *flange* that will screw down onto your board to hold the pipe or PVC securely upright. It will be in the plumbing section near the pipe - just ask a salesperson. Be sure to get the correct size - like 1/2" flange for 1/2" pipe.

abayes Posted 21 Feb 2011 , 12:15am
post #3 of 3

Thank you ibmoser

Quote by @%username% on %date%