Lace Effect On Wedding Cake - Any Ideas Pls?

Decorating By allaboutcakeuk Updated 18 Feb 2011 , 3:48pm by allaboutcakeuk

allaboutcakeuk Posted 18 Feb 2011 , 2:36pm
post #1 of 3

Hi there, i've seen a few cakes like this with over laid "lace" effect pieces.

I wonder if anyone knows if they are silicone moulds or plastic cutters and if I can purchase some (i'm in the UK). I have looked all over for anything resembling lace roses to use on a cake for a design on a wedding cake I am creating but have had no luck whatsover. Happy to shop overseas if it means I can find some lovely ones of roses.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction or give me some advice. Thank you all

2 replies
gramof5 Posted 18 Feb 2011 , 2:54pm
post #2 of 3

They are silicon molds. Global Sugar Art carries a lot of them. icon_smile.gif

allaboutcakeuk Posted 18 Feb 2011 , 3:48pm
post #3 of 3
Originally Posted by gramof5

They are silicon molds. carries a lot of them. icon_smile.gif

thank you so much will try there icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%