Insurance Questions

Business By Rachie204 Updated 16 Feb 2011 , 1:05am by Rachie204

Rachie204 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 12:05am
post #1 of 7

I am in the process of getting my second kitchen done to get licensed so i can open my business...(STILL) anywho, I know I will need liability insurance, do you home bakers like myself who are a legal business have to pay your insurance in a lump sum or have any of you had sucess finding a monthly payment policy?

6 replies
yumamom Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 12:18am
post #2 of 7

My insurance carrier gave me the option to make monthly payments ... lucky me.

cakegirl1973 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 12:23am
post #3 of 7

My insurer allows quarterly payments.

Rachie204 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 12:28am
post #4 of 7

thanks to you both...that gives me some Can't even afford my fridge and stove at the moment sure can't pay for a years ins. icon_smile.gif

pattycakesnj Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 1:01am
post #5 of 7

Mine allows quarterly also

indydebi Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 1:01am
post #6 of 7

That question actually depends on your agent and the company he puts you thru .... if they have a monthly payment option or not. this is why its important to shop thru an independent agent who handles lots of insurance companies, so he/she can shop your coverage out and match you with the company that best fits what you're looking for.

(I spent 15 years at CIGNA insurance on the commercial side plus I was a licensed life/health agent.)

Rachie204 Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 1:05am
post #7 of 7

i will be shopping around for sure. Thanks! Sooo much to be done and all of it is soo confusing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%