Top Slanted Tier

Decorating By Lorabell Updated 15 Feb 2011 , 12:25am by laurenboxall

Lorabell Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 6:50pm
post #1 of 3

I don't know if there is a specific name for this, but it's where the top tier is at an angle and there are usually flowers or fondant to replicate tissue paper hiding the support.

My questions are: 1. have I totally confused you and 2. how do I do it?

Thanks all!

2 replies
cheatize Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 9:10pm
post #2 of 3

Do you mean like a gift box or shoe box?

laurenboxall Posted 15 Feb 2011 , 12:25am
post #3 of 3

Do you mean like this: ?

I think it's mostly done by a stand and then you put the flowers, etc in the gap

Quote by @%username% on %date%