Sharing Recipes?

Decorating By cowboy61s_girl Updated 14 Feb 2011 , 4:28am by cheatize

cowboy61s_girl Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 3:56am
post #1 of 2

I have spent the last year trying a zillion recipes and playing with them to get one's i like. I bake legally under the cottage law now and Have been looking into a store front And getting the last little ducks in a row. My question is Do you share your recipes with clients. You are all so amazing sharing them on here that is how I got most of my favorites I use. I have a couple people (they know what I do) trying to get someone to get my recipes from me they asked a couple of my friends and such and have made it clear to alot of people that if they had those kinds of recipes they could start making money from home and get that business. So I guess It bothers me that I have worked so hard and learned so much to be successful It scares me to give anyone my recipes in my area. I live in a very rural area and I know for a fact that they would probably get ahold of them. So how would someone deal with type of situation without being rude? Is it wrong to just tell them that I'm sorry But I don't share my recipes! I just think if everyone knows the recipes I'm out of business. Hope all this makes sense and thank you for your input!

1 reply
cheatize Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 4:28am
post #2 of 2

No, it's not wrong to keep your recipes to yourself. Sure, be nice when you say, "no" but I wouldn't share them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%