Looking For Cookie Bouquet Containers For My Cookie Business

Baking By carrie88 Updated 19 Feb 2011 , 7:31pm by OneCreativeCookie

carrie88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carrie88 Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 12:15am
post #1 of 6

Can anyone tell me where to source cookie bouquet containers (plastic or wood) like the ones on cookiesbydesign.com?

Thanks,

Carrie

5 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 2:43pm
post #2 of 6

Cookies by design has them manufactured just for them, all of their containers have "slots" or holders in the bottom for their sticks already built into the containers.

If you do an internet search for floral containers though you'll proabably find things that looks similiar.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 2:44pm
post #3 of 6

I find a lot of containers at the Dollar Tree. They have better choices than other dollar stores.

ShyannAutumn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShyannAutumn Posted 15 Feb 2011 , 5:51am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonisthegreek1

I find a lot of containers at the Dollar Tree. They have better choices than other dollar stores.

Same here. I've also found great containers at Dollar General and Hobby Lobby (at 50% off sale) I usually grab containers when they are getting rid of seasonal items.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 16 Feb 2011 , 10:28pm
post #5 of 6

I also get things at Hobby Lobby! They always have cute things and great prices. Hopefully, there's one near you!

OneCreativeCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OneCreativeCookie Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 7:31pm
post #6 of 6

I buy baskets at Michael's...they often have 40-50% off baskets. I have found the size/type I like and stock up when they have a sale.

Target dollar spot! However, I have found that if clients see a container on my website, they want that same container for their order - not always possible if I shop at Target or somewhere where the item is not a stock item. This isn't a problem if I get something seasonal for smaller gift giving that I package ahead and market specifically for a holiday/occasion, but my standard "arrangement" container is a basket from Michael's for convenience and consistancy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%