Smbc On Cuppies...ok In Fridge Or Better At Room Temp??

Decorating By simplysouthern Updated 14 Feb 2011 , 12:25am by Coral3

simplysouthern Posted 13 Feb 2011 , 9:54pm
post #1 of 8

Hello CC peep icon_smile.gif

Quick question: I made some cupcakes filled with ganache and frosted with SMBC. Since I'm not delivering until tomorrow should I stick them in the fridge or leave at room temp?? I was thinking fridge then let come to room temp before serving but then I figured best to ask when in doubt!!

Thank you all, HAPPY SUNDAY icon_smile.gif

7 replies
simplysouthern Posted 13 Feb 2011 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 8

Hellooooo.......echo....echo......echo!!!

I know everyones busy posting in the HOW LEGAL thread but really pretty sure we all know where that's headed soooooo can someone take a break and help a girl out???

Coral3 Posted 13 Feb 2011 , 11:35pm
post #3 of 8

If they don't have decorations on them that could get ruined by the fridge I would put them in and just pull them out first thing tomorrow. I think they'd be fine left out though.

Coral3 Posted 13 Feb 2011 , 11:36pm
post #4 of 8

...now I'm off to hunt up this 'how legal' thread...sounds controversial, LOL.

simplysouthern Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 12:08am
post #5 of 8

Coral3 tbank you!! Beware before you enter that thread, lots of view points and it gets heated!

Sangriacupcake Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 12:12am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral3

If they don't have decorations on them that could get ruined by the fridge I would put them in and just pull them out first thing tomorrow. I think they'd be fine left out though.

I agree. I've left out cupcakes with a swirl of SMBC for a couple of days with no problem. I've also refrigerated them for a couple of days with no problem.

simplysouthern Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 12:14am
post #7 of 8

Sangriacupcake, thank you tons. I was concerned with the ganache centers getting too soft or the SMBC melting. Worrying for nothing lol. BTW your name makes me want a Sangria something bad!

Coral3 Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 12:25am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysouthern

Coral3 tbank you!! Beware before you enter that thread, lots of view points and it gets heated!

Sheesh, had a quick look, can't be bothered reading all THAT though, LOL. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%