The Cakes That We Hate - A Tale Of Mmf And Mispelled Names

Decorating By Rspitzer Updated 20 Feb 2011 , 12:28am by mombabytiger

Spectra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spectra Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 1:42am
post #31 of 34

Thank you TexasRose! I really want to try your recipe! Did you find it is easy to knead? I use the one on this site with the corn syrup and it takes me FOREVER to knead it to the rolling out consistency. Drives me nuts.

mahal50881 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mahal50881 Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 1:58am
post #32 of 34

A customer emailed me yesterday saying she wanted to order a cake and asking for my prices. I replied asking her how many people she needed the cake to serve and what she wanted it to look like. I got this exact reply today

"Crochrocket motorcycle an d helmt n d gloves n d motorcycle jacket laying around it burgandy n black for 25 people"

Huh? I showed it to my husband and he said "just quote her $250 and forget about it"

LOL

fabray13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabray13 Posted 19 Feb 2011 , 2:25am
post #33 of 34

Oh geez! Lately i feel like all my cakes have had issues. My spongebob cake took a trip down the basement steps the night before it was due. I completely freaked out as i was scrambling to remake it. I cried the entire time!! a few days after that i just finished making letters and flowers and as i was moving them to a cookie sheet to dry, everything slipped off and shattered all over the floor! I am glad i am not the only one with cake disasters!

mombabytiger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mombabytiger Posted 20 Feb 2011 , 12:28am
post #34 of 34

All of my cakes are perfect. Every time. icon_biggrin.gif (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%