Cottage Law??

Business By cowboy61s_girl Updated 18 Feb 2011 , 12:41am by jjaj

cowboy61s_girl Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 5:34pm
post #1 of 6

I was wondering now that michigan has a cottage law YAHHHHHHHHHH does anyone have a tax license to help with sales or is it not necessary?
And any suggestion on how to make labels would be great since I am just figuring all this out. I am getting one step closer to my dream! Thank you

5 replies
skaggs1 Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:27pm
post #2 of 6

What I did was go into Word and made up a shipping label (Avery labels) with all the info for each cake and saved them so when I ran out I could just print more off without redoing the whole label again.

skaggs1 Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 6

What I did was go into Word and made up a shipping label (Avery labels) with all the info for each cake and saved them so when I ran out I could just print more off without redoing the whole label again.

skaggs1 Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 6

skaggs1 Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 6

jjaj Posted 18 Feb 2011 , 12:41am
post #6 of 6

I'm also in Michigan, and I just print all my nutritional info on a regular sheet of paper, and attach it to my clients receipt. I too have all the info stored on my computer and just grab what i need when i need it. I found it to be too much info for a small label. Especially with tiered cakes of different flavors =)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%