Sprinkles And Luster Dust

Decorating By sccandwbfan Updated 11 Feb 2011 , 6:06pm by sccandwbfan

sccandwbfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sccandwbfan Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 2:10pm
post #1 of 8

I've seen a brush for spreading dust on fondant but what about BC? I was curious how y'all dealt with getting dust or sprinkles to spread evenly on the top of a flat surface?

As always, TIA

Christy

7 replies
Renaejrk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renaejrk Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 8

For evenly spread dust I use my airbrush lol icon_smile.gif Sprinkles - I use a large blush brush, dip it in, hold it up high over the area, and gently tap and move it around - that is about the best I can do!

Renaejrk Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 8

For evenly spread dust I use my airbrush lol icon_smile.gif Sprinkles - I use a large blush brush, dip it in, hold it up high over the area, and gently tap and move it around - that is about the best I can do!

Renaejrk Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:27pm
post #4 of 8

Renaejrk Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:29pm
post #5 of 8

Renaejrk Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:29pm
post #6 of 8

By sprinkles I mean glitter/chunkier stuff that you can't put in the airbrush. Actual sprinkles I just use my hand and do my best.

Renaejrk Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 9:37pm
post #7 of 8

Sorry, computer flaked out and I can't figure out how to delete the extras!

sccandwbfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sccandwbfan Posted 11 Feb 2011 , 6:06pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks. No problem I've seen that happening with all kinds of posts and pictures.

Christy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%