How To Package Decorated Cookies?

Baking By apieceofcake-dolores Updated 15 Feb 2011 , 9:19pm by N2Cookies

apieceofcake-dolores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apieceofcake-dolores Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 3:05am
post #1 of 5

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before (I searched in the forum and cound't find any info!)
How do I package decorated cookies? I don't want to package them in individual bags..but will be bringing a few dozen cookies into my kids classrooms. Can I just stack them on top of each other in a bakery box?

4 replies
OneCreativeCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OneCreativeCookie Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 5

If you don't want to plate them and if the cookies are dry, stack them between layers of wax paper in resealable/reusable gladware type containers. They will stay fresh and protected.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 10 Feb 2011 , 5:52pm
post #3 of 5

I just use a nice cakebox and line it with tissue papaer.Layer the cookies from there..

apieceofcake-dolores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apieceofcake-dolores Posted 11 Feb 2011 , 3:57am
post #4 of 5

thanks guys!

N2Cookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
N2Cookies Posted 15 Feb 2011 , 9:19pm
post #5 of 5

Another idea which I have done is too purchase a round or oblong basket from my favorite discount store for about a dollar and arrange the cookies in the basket stacked or either in a row or layered fashion. Then I get a large cellophane bag from the same store and tie a bow with a themed character, party favor or etc. You can use just about anything to make a tie (i.e. rope, scarf, tie, handkerchief, etc.) Makes for a pretty presentation with very little cost or effort. Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%