Anyone Used Or Even Seen The Babycakes Cupcake Maker

Baking By pkinkema Updated 9 Feb 2011 , 11:37pm by Jenitta

pkinkema Posted 9 Feb 2011 , 10:44pm
post #1 of 4

I was shopping on my lunch hour (bad habit) and saw a pink machine that looked like a waffle maker. Just had to go check it out. It was called Babycakes Cupcake Maker and had the most interesting insides! The top was domed and looks like it would make perfectly little domed cuppies! I couldn't find the booklet on it unfortunately. Anyone ever seen or used one of these?? I was at Kohl's and the machine was $29.

3 replies
mrsbriggs06 Posted 9 Feb 2011 , 10:56pm
post #2 of 4

looks cute but definitely a gimmick. only makes 8 mini cuppies at a time from what i see... fine as a newlywed gift for a baking challenged friend.. but not much else.

mimido Posted 9 Feb 2011 , 11:03pm
post #3 of 4

My niece got one for Christmas, the cupcakes taste o.k. , but they come out kinda flat.

Jenitta Posted 9 Feb 2011 , 11:37pm
post #4 of 4

I received this item as a Christmas gift from my husband - different brand though. Mine only makes 7 at a time but I don't mind because it gives me a chance to use any small amount of leftover batter from other projects. The added bonus is being able to have a small treat for my family who has to smell all of wonderful scents coming from the kitchen.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%