Cars And Truck Patterns

Decorating By icer101 Updated 8 Feb 2011 , 12:14pm by Jaeger

icer101 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 1:50am
post #1 of 8

Hi, what is the name of the site to get blueprints(patterns) to make a car or truck cake? tia

7 replies
Jaeger Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 2:10am
post #2 of 8

Is this the one you're looking for? It's the one that I use.

http://www.the-blueprints.com/

pummy Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 2:13am
post #3 of 8
icer101 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 2:28am
post #4 of 8

thank you both so much!!

icer101 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 3:15am
post #5 of 8

Hi again, ok I went on the site. but i am lost. Do i put in the make and year of truck. Will i get the front, back, side and top view of truck to print and then make bigger to do my cake. Is this free. Can you tell , i am really lost. Never thought i would even be thinking of doing this. lol!!!

Jaeger Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 3:32am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by icer101

Hi again, ok I went on the site. but i am lost. Do i put in the make and year of truck. Will i get the front, back, side and top view of truck to print and then make bigger to do my cake. Is this free. Can you tell , i am really lost. Never thought i would even be thinking of doing this. lol!!!

You can register on the site (I believe it's free) and then search for the make and year of the truck. Some will show blueprints for all angles; others just have the sides or the front and sides, etc. I print the blueprint and then enlarge it to the size that I need. The blueprints are really helpful!

icer101 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 3:39am
post #7 of 8

Thanks Jaeger .I did register. I think i understand now. It will not have all makes and models that is asked for .

Jaeger Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 12:14pm
post #8 of 8

You're welcome. icon_smile.gif

You're right - they must be limited by the blueprints they have in their database. Did you find the truck you're looking for?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%