Puppy Birthday Cake

Decorating By julz210 Updated 8 Feb 2011 , 12:05am by icer101

julz210 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julz210 Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 11:59pm
post #1 of 2

Has anyone ever made a birthday cake for dogs??? I'm thinking several months ahead, but we (bF and I) spoil our dogs and I'm wanting to do bday cakes for both of them. His puppy, (Charger), turns a year old in June and mine , (Chance), turns 2 yrs old in July. Both of them born on the 8ths.

If anyone has any ideas on recipes or what to do I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I said I'm planning several months ahead.

I just officially started decorating cakes on more detail level so I'm sure I'll have several practices cakes in before then. icon_smile.gif

1 reply
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 12:05am
post #2 of 2

Hi, there is one in my pics , that i did for my sisters dog(golden retriever) turned one on christmas day. It was a carrot cake with vegan carob chips. She sent me a pic of him and put it on an edible image. It went over great. I did one for my friends dog that had cancer operation during nov. and dec. It is iced with fat free cream cheese. There are plenty of recipes on the internet. I just look up so many and did this one. It was pretty popular on different sites. hth

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%