What Is Your #1 Best Selling Cupcake??

Baking By bellaudreycakes Updated 7 Feb 2011 , 11:09pm by Cupcations

bellaudreycakes Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 4:57pm
post #1 of 7

I am opening a store front soon and along with cakes I am selling cupcakes everyday, I have soo many cupcake flavors but want to stick with 6 good flavors in addition to the traditional vanilla and chocolate. So help me weed some out, what is the most popular cupcake you sell, besides vanilla and chocolate?? Thanks for any help icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
Cupcations Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 9:15pm
post #2 of 7

I would say Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing, people seem to like it a lot & maybe carrot-cake cupcakes with the same icing...
Good luck with your store thumbs_up.gif

beenie51 Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 7

I have gotten requests for more vanilla with either plain buttercream or choc buttercream.
However that said when I have done cupcakes in several varieties for a party the carrot cake with buttercream or creamcheese frosting seems to go first.

mfoxx9 Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 9:32pm
post #4 of 7

Vanilla chai with vanilla chai buttercream!! EVERYONE loves them. Good luck with your store front!

Dayti Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 10:14pm
post #5 of 7

Chocolate cupcake with Oreo cookie frosting and a mini-Oreo on top.
Not very original for you over the pond, but here in Spain cupcakes haven't been around very long, and neither have Oreo's I don't think icon_biggrin.gif

bellaudreycakes Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 11:03pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks everyone! The ones I have on my list so far are: Peanut butter cup, PB&J, Lemon surprise, Mint choc chip, Strawberry supreme, Carrot, and a Cappuccino cupcake, also I want to do a red velvet cupcake, but just can't seem to get a good recipe for that one, do alot of you just use the DH mix for red velvet or do you make it from scratch?

Cupcations Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 11:09pm
post #7 of 7

I`v never tried the mixes I always bake it from scratch....there are a lot of Red Velvet recipies out there you just got to know which one to pick & customize till its perfect to you

Quote by @%username% on %date%