Blossom Fondant Mold/veiner

Decorating By Ahazz Updated 8 Feb 2011 , 10:46pm by Ahazz

Ahazz Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 3:11am
post #1 of 4

Hi all...

I have been trying to find the cutter/ mold /veiner for this blossom thats in the pic...Could someone please help...What it is called and where it is sold?? Somebody told its cherry blossom ....M not sure icon_confused.gif


3 replies
icer101 Posted 7 Feb 2011 , 3:20am
post #2 of 4

I don,t see a pic yet. I have blossom,cutter and veiner set by sunflower sugar art. I get them at the ices convention. Global sugar art should have them.Is it this or something else.

AlanT Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 3:25pm
post #3 of 4

We have just introduced a line of two piece silicone veiners and cutters from Blossom Sugar Art in England. They do have this blossom and the butterfly. You can see their products at this link- Alan

Ahazz Posted 8 Feb 2011 , 10:46pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks Icer & AlanT.....

I guess I found the answer....Though I had searched Global Sugar Art but missed the links that you guys have sent...

Quote by @%username% on %date%