How To Package For Shipping

Baking By JRAE33 Updated 6 Feb 2011 , 12:12pm by cylstrial

JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 11:11pm
post #1 of 5

I have to ship out a dozen decorated, individually bagged, NFSC with RBC and Royal Icing. What's the best way to package them to make sure they get there in one piece? Thanks so much!!

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 6 Feb 2011 , 12:34am
post #2 of 5

I bag them all individually and tie them. Then I get the giant bubble wrap and put the cookies in the bubble wrap, layer by layer, then I tape the cookies into the bubble wrap. Then if there is any space on the bottom or the top of the box, I fill in with more bubble wrap or tissue paper. I haven't had a broken one yet. (Fingers crossed that they never break).

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 6 Feb 2011 , 3:26am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylstrial

I bag them all individually and tie them. Then I get the giant bubble wrap and put the cookies in the bubble wrap, layer by layer, then I tape the cookies into the bubble wrap. Then if there is any space on the bottom or the top of the box, I fill in with more bubble wrap or tissue paper. I haven't had a broken one yet. (Fingers crossed that they never break).

same here

JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 6 Feb 2011 , 3:27am
post #4 of 5

Thank you icon_smile.gif I know people do it all the time, I'm just really nervous. I'm going to throw in a few extras just in case. It's my first time mailing cookies..and it's a paid order. Thanks for the advice!!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 6 Feb 2011 , 12:12pm
post #5 of 5

Glad to help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%