Cake For Twins

Decorating By yummymummycakes Updated 23 Mar 2011 , 7:27pm by sully112099

yummymummycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummycakes Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 3:15pm
post #1 of 5

Ladies,

I need some ideas for a set of twins (boy and girl) who are turning 16.

I know they are into music, movies, facebook and clothes but thats all the information I have at this stage.

Anyone have any ideas please?

4 replies
Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 3:36pm
post #2 of 5

How about doing a two tier depending on servings and dividing it in half and making it half his and the other half hers. I have seen a few of these where even the buttercream or fondant is a different color and then decorate each side according to the individuals interests. Good Luck.

sweetts99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetts99 Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 3:43pm
post #3 of 5

My twins just turned 12 (girls) but I am starting to have the same problem. This is what I did for their 11 birthday. I made two cakes, each into the #1, then decorated it according to what they each liked. Sounds simplistic I know, but they did turn out cute. This year I did a two tier as was suggested by cakeonista. They each chose a design, and I put it together with what they chose, colors and all. I hope it is some help.

Mis_Delicias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mis_Delicias Posted 14 Mar 2011 , 1:14am
post #4 of 5

I made this cakes for my twins girls, one of the like pinks and the other like turquoise/blue, both cake are cover with fondant, dress ruffles also with fondant. They were so happy!!! icon_smile.gif

sully112099 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sully112099 Posted 23 Mar 2011 , 7:27pm
post #5 of 5

do a regular cake and go to the store near you with a picture of them and have them make the eatable picture the day you frost the cake. bring the eatable picture home cut it right to the picture and put it on the top of the cake in the center of the cake. Then write Happy Birthday and both Their names on it

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%