Scott Clark Wooley Dvd

Decorating By sweetiej4 Updated 4 Feb 2011 , 4:39am by njusaguy

sweetiej4 Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 3:42am
post #1 of 7

Just wondering if anyone has used or seen the instructional sugar flower DVDs by Scott Clark Woolley?
He has a 6disc set and you can also buy a kit of tools to go with each dvd.
they are expensive, but the trailers seem to look good.
has anyone used them before?
or have you used and like/disliked any other DVDs teaching sugar flowers?
thanks icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
Jess1019 Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 3:57am
post #2 of 7

I have Edna's videos from designmeacake.com and they are awesome! I really want a video by Scott Clark Wooly but they are way out of my price range.

KSMill Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:08am
post #3 of 7

I've used Scott's directions to make the gumpaste flowers and they have been easy to follow and the flowers turn out well. I know he's been working on the DVD set for quite awhile. Good luck whatever you decide - and have fun!

icer101 Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:09am
post #4 of 7

I have them all. I love his teachings with them. Got them over a period of couple years. Have his book also. I love his teachings as i do Nick Lodge.

sweetlayers Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:18am
post #5 of 7

I don't have the dvd, but I remember watching his promo a few years back and got a real kick out it about midway through. I may consider purchasing it soon. But I am just not patient enough to sit down and make sugar flowers.

Here is the link to that promo.

icer101 Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:29am
post #6 of 7

sweetlayers, you said it all. I didn,t know about this. I am lying there watching and enjoying it all, and bam! He did that. I starting laughing my butt off. I called my husband in for him to see it. It was hilarious. I kept ordering them, thinking it might be more surprises. Just kidding. I do love his teachings .

njusaguy Posted 4 Feb 2011 , 4:39am
post #7 of 7

Haven't seen Scott's DVDs, other than the promos, but have several of Nicholas Lodge's and they are amazing: detailed, thorough, with close-ups that really let you see how it's done by a master. Very reasonably priced, too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%