Robbie Williams Cake - Please Help!

Decorating By rara1975 Updated 2 Feb 2011 , 10:42am by rara1975

rara1975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rara1975 Posted 2 Feb 2011 , 10:01am
post #1 of 4

Hi all -f irstly let me thank you for taking the time to read my post!

I have been asked to make a Robbie Williams themed cake for my cousins 30th birthday - she is absolutely and utterly besotted with him! I was hoping to avoid just using an edible image stuck on a basic cake, but simply cannot come up with ANY ideas that would represent Robbie Williams. I know I can use music notes, a mike etc etc - not incorporating such a icon is pickling my head! lol

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

3 replies
katielb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katielb Posted 2 Feb 2011 , 10:26am
post #2 of 4

Hmm, could you incorporate something like an albumcover artwork or maybe one of his tattoo's on the cake? Or maybe you can add a replica of his Brit awards that he has won. He also loves British football (soccer) and follows his local Port Vale club... oh and he is fascinated in UFO's hahaha
If your cousin is such a huge fan she will know all this and would appreciate the significance of it all icon_biggrin.gif

HTH

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 2 Feb 2011 , 10:31am
post #3 of 4

The first idea that popped into my head was a cake of a human anatomy figure with exposed muscles...you know like his video for "Rock DJ?" That would be fun to make! I can't wait to get asked to do an anatomy cake icon_smile.gif

rara1975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rara1975 Posted 2 Feb 2011 , 10:42am
post #4 of 4

Wow, I love both those ideas!!!!! I am picturing the torso, which hopefully has a recognisable tattoo on it (am going to google it right now! lol), with cds scattered around! I dunno if my skill is up to something that detailed just yet, but hey - you never know unless you try! THANK YOU!!!!

Its amazing how someone else can see something that you just cant - you are stars! Keep em coming!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%