Made It Into Most Saved!!!

Decorating By Herekittykitty Updated 1 Feb 2011 , 11:47pm by patticake1951

Herekittykitty Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 11

Barely. It's way down the scroll bar but myHot Cocoa mug cake made it! party.gifparty.gif

It's silly but I'm super excited b/c I'm just a hobby baker and don't quite make the kinds of masterpeices that are in Most Saved. I'll take it! thumbs_up.gif

10 replies
joycesdaughter111 Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 11

Congrats! Your mug of coco is adorable! I understand your excitement. I still don't know how to load my picures onto this site yet. Keep caking.

cfpeoples Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 8:57pm
post #3 of 11

Congratulations!! It's always so exciting to make it in there. I just saved it to my fav's too!! I love your princess cake in your gallery too. Where did you get the cake stand?

Herekittykitty Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 11

cfpeoples: Home Goods (offshoot of TJ Maxx). You can check Marshalls too, they are owned by the same company.

Thanks for saving!

Herekittykitty Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 9:06pm
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycesdaughter111

Congrats! Your mug of coco is adorable! I understand your excitement. I still don't know how to load my picures onto this site yet. Keep caking.

Thanks!

Pictures have to be a certain size (like 800x800) so you may need to use a photo program to convert your pictures smaller. If you go to My Photos on the side bar there is an Upload Photos link in the purple bar across the top. Just pull in the appropriate sized image, fill in the information and check off the boxes by clicking on them. Takes a bit of trial and error to get the picures the right size unless you are good at that sort of thing. thumbs_up.gif

Sorelle Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 9:10pm
post #6 of 11

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's exciting! I have only made it one time but I was super excited! Im gonna go check your pic out and add it to favs!

Joycesdaughter I take pics on my phone, send them to my own email then download them to my puter click uploaad then "browse" it should show all pics on computer, or a # and the word image next to it. There is probably an easier way but Im not computer savvy. hth I'd love to see your cake pics!

patticake1951 Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 10:16pm
post #7 of 11

I know what you mean and it is an adorable cake. I just got one on the most saved today too. Totally ego boosting!!!

BeanCountingBaker Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 10:49pm
post #8 of 11

I have that cake stand too, my sister gave it to me for Christmas last year. I haven't used it much, but it's sure a conversation piece.

I understand your excitement about being in the most saved. The first cake I uploaded ending up in the most saved for about 5 minutes and I was thrilled, I've never made it back.

Herekittykitty Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 11:39pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake1951

I know what you mean and it is an adorable cake. I just got one on the most saved today too. Totally ego boosting!!!

Which is yours?

Herekittykitty Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 11:43pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanCountingBaker

I have that cake stand too, my sister gave it to me for Christmas last year. I haven't used it much, but it's sure a conversation piece.

I understand your excitement about being in the most saved. The first cake I uploaded ending up in the most saved for about 5 minutes and I was thrilled, I've never made it back.

I love your 80's cake. I knew that was the theme even before seeing the title! icon_biggrin.gif

patticake1951 Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 11:47pm
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herekittykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake1951

Which is yours?

It is the baby shower cake with umbrellas and bridges

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1928357

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%