Logo Thread? What Happened?

Decorating By adonisthegreek1 Updated 2 Feb 2011 , 2:14am by adonisthegreek1

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 3:02pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know what happened to the logo thread. Was it deleted? My search just ends with error messages.

5 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 6

Is this the one you're looking for?
"I need a custom logo! Help me please!!!!"
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-647740-logo.html

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 4:00pm
post #3 of 6

not sure which logo thread you're talking about either, i just searched for one that i had posted in recently about "Post your logo" and i can't find it now... since i can't go past page 1 in my forum post i can't look for it that way either, andi don't remember what forum it was in.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 4:14pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

not sure which logo thread you're talking about either, i just searched for one that i had posted in recently about "Post your logo" and i can't find it now... since i can't go past page 1 in my forum post i can't look for it that way either, andi don't remember what forum it was in.

Leily: You don't need to know which forum, just type "logo" on the search box... it comes up on page 1 of the search results. You may not be able to go directly to page 9 of the thread, but if you open it on page 1 then you're able to go to whichever page you'd like. Your post is on page 7.

"SHOW US YOUR LOGO!"
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-600136-logo.html

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 1 Feb 2011 , 4:30pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

Leily: You don't need to know which forum, just type "logo" on the search box... it comes up on page 1 of the search results. You may not be able to go directly to page 9 of the thread, but if you open it on page 1 then you're able to go to whichever page you'd like. Your post is on page 7.

"SHOW US YOUR LOGO!"
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-600136-logo.html

I tried that and that thread didn't come up.... wierd

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 2 Feb 2011 , 2:14am
post #6 of 6

Thank you both for the links. I don't know why they didn't come up in my search. I did just have a logo done on fiverr.com also. Maxrox did my logo. I was trying to see the feedback on fiverr, but I went ahead and ordered. I figured if I didn't like it that I was only out of $5. The logo looks great, but once again, I can't attach it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%