Gumpaste Shoe

Decorating By mschanel83 Updated 31 Jan 2011 , 8:35pm by pummy

mschanel83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mschanel83 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:45pm
post #1 of 6

I need help on finding atemplate to make a stiletto heel shoe. does anyone know where i can get one and maybe some instructions and tips??? this is my first time doing this but i think i can do i if i et the template. i have seen the srappy heels but im looking for the pump style shoe. please and thank you

5 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 6

I believe there is a template here on CC in the design and template area..Print it off and cut your fondant to the template.You will need to make yourself a plastic or cardboard high heel holder to get the right height and shape.The heel is achieved by rolling and making the heel by hand .There is cutter out there from JEM which greatly helps so you can order these as well.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 7:22pm
post #3 of 6

Also , watch , pinkcakebox, site with her doing her version of a high heel shoe. It will help you a lot. hth I took a great class sunday at swankscakedesign in raleigh , n. c. on his beautiful shoe. We made a black version of the silver shoe on his home page. hth

pummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pummy Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 7:35pm
post #4 of 6

I used the pink cake box you tube video for my gumpaste shoes. You can purchase an inexpensive shoe like she did and use that as your template. I took the straps, hooks etc apart and used as a guide. I have a pic in my photos.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 8:13pm
post #5 of 6

Pummy, your shoe looks fabulous and the shoe box also.

pummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pummy Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 8:35pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks, icer101

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%