40Th Birthday Cake For Man With Multiple Talents & Inter

Decorating By Elaine2581 Updated 14 Feb 2011 , 2:46pm by icer101

Elaine2581 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elaine2581 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:24pm
post #1 of 4

My physician husband wants me to make a 40th birthday cake for his assistant to be served to about 50 people at his office. This male PA is a great guy; a family man with 3 sons; he coaches soccer, leads a music worship team at his church; teaches small group Bible studies, and enjoys biking in addition to his full-time medical job. I've looked at pages and pages of 40th birthday cakes and medical themed ones as well on CC but none of them seem to capture his personality. The only idea that I've had is to cut out a 4 and an 0 and then decorate them with medical, sports and religious items, but somehow that just doesn't seem good enough for this special person.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. His birthday is Feb. 22nd. Thank you all for the great participation on this site.

3 replies
Elaine2581 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elaine2581 Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 1:32pm
post #2 of 4

Time is getting closer and I haven't had any suggestions. So, I'm thinking of focusing on the medical theme since it is a cake for the office. I would like to try to spell out his name, JASON, using various medical supplies - kind of like the way GOOGLE changes their look to fit various occasions. Comments or suggestions appreciated. Thank You.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 2:14pm
post #3 of 4

I have done a few cakes like this...I added all the things on that the man liked to do etc...Here is the picture...

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1558452

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 14 Feb 2011 , 2:46pm
post #4 of 4

Elaine2581, your thoughts of your cake, sound great. I usually put few of the different things about him also.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%