Where Should I Order Cake Pans And Supplies From?

Decorating By lrcheer1 Updated 5 Feb 2011 , 6:42pm by homebasedbaking

lrcheer1 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 7

I am need to invest in some larger cake pans and I wonder if it is cheaper to order some basic supplies online versus going to the local cake supply store. I would love any recommendations!! TIA icon_smile.gif

6 replies
Normita Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:32pm
post #2 of 7

Yes!! I get most of my stuff online and it's way cheaper!

jjaj Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 2:56pm
post #3 of 7

I also order most everything online. I use country kitchen sweet art . com for most of my items. Great prices and EXCELLENT customer service. Super fast shipping too! Hope that helps. =)

CiNoRi Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 3:25pm
post #4 of 7

globalsugarart . com

Are my faves.... they both are on the east coast and I usually get m stuff within 3 days when shipping ground!

jason_kraft Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:06pm
post #5 of 7

Restaurant supply stores (not baking supply stores) usually have great prices for supplies and bulk ingredients, often cheaper than online. They don't always have the best selection though.

Uniqueask Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:21pm
post #6 of 7

If you have a sales tax cert. you can apply to www.ckproducts.com to be a customer, and you can purchase from them wholesale, they are the Wholesale company for www.countrykitchensweetarts.com but you have to spend a min, of 125.00, I have already ordered from them twice, and have gotten much more for my buck.

homebasedbaking Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:42pm
post #7 of 7

A number of bakers also order online from The Webstaurant Store, here's the link: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/search/cake%20pans.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%