Where Should I Order Cake Pans And Supplies From?

Decorating By lrcheer1 Updated 5 Feb 2011 , 6:42pm by homebasedbaking

lrcheer1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lrcheer1 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 7

I am need to invest in some larger cake pans and I wonder if it is cheaper to order some basic supplies online versus going to the local cake supply store. I would love any recommendations!! TIA icon_smile.gif

6 replies
Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 6:32pm
post #2 of 7

Yes!! I get most of my stuff online and it's way cheaper!

jjaj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjaj Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 2:56pm
post #3 of 7

I also order most everything online. I use country kitchen sweet art . com for most of my items. Great prices and EXCELLENT customer service. Super fast shipping too! Hope that helps. =)

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 3:25pm
post #4 of 7

globalsugarart . com
www.fondantsource.com

Are my faves.... they both are on the east coast and I usually get m stuff within 3 days when shipping ground!

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:06pm
post #5 of 7

Restaurant supply stores (not baking supply stores) usually have great prices for supplies and bulk ingredients, often cheaper than online. They don't always have the best selection though.

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:21pm
post #6 of 7

If you have a sales tax cert. you can apply to www.ckproducts.com to be a customer, and you can purchase from them wholesale, they are the Wholesale company for www.countrykitchensweetarts.com but you have to spend a min, of 125.00, I have already ordered from them twice, and have gotten much more for my buck.

homebasedbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
homebasedbaking Posted 5 Feb 2011 , 6:42pm
post #7 of 7

A number of bakers also order online from The Webstaurant Store, here's the link: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/search/cake%20pans.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%