Submitting A Recipe To Cc?

Baking By FromScratchSF Updated 31 Jan 2011 , 5:31am by FromScratchSF

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 30 Jan 2011 , 11:49pm
post #1 of 6

I submitted a recipe a week ago and it's not posted to CC yet - is this normal? Could there be some reason it's not posted?

Thanks,

Jen

5 replies
zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 12:29am
post #2 of 6

Mine took several weeks to appear, so maybe it's normal?

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 1:44am
post #3 of 6

unlike posts which are instant, recipes take some time to post. I'm not sure if its because they go thru a review process or it takes some formatting, but I recall reading there was a reason ..... I just can't recall what the reason is.

zespri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zespri Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 1:56am
post #4 of 6

hmmm... another thought is perhaps instead of using the 'my recipes' link, try searching for it. The reason I suggest that is my recipe is no longer attributed to my name when I click the 'my recipes' link, but it's still there if I search for it. I assumed it's just another bug, as it happened around about the same time people started complaining their photos were no longer attached to their names, and other peoples photos were attached to them.

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 1:58am
post #5 of 6

I remember the first recipe I posted, I didn't realize it didn't post immediately, so I posted it like four times thinking it just errored out or something! icon_redface.gif Give it a little more time, they're probably just backed up with tasks. icon_wink.gif

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 5:31am
post #6 of 6

Thanks! The site was so buggy last week I just wanted to make sure it was standard process.

Jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%