Edible Ink Cartridges.....canada?

Decorating By kello Updated 8 Mar 2011 , 8:52pm by sanb

kello Posted 28 Jan 2011 , 11:31pm
post #1 of 4

I would like to buy new edible ink cartridges for my Canon ip3600 printer. I was hoping to purchase in Canada if possible.
The ones I originally got have been problematic. The large black ink leaked after about 5 uses and contaminated my yellow. I tried everything to stop the leak and nothing works.
Where does everyone get them from? I tried icingimages, but shipping (to Canada) is ridiculous to say the least.
Any help?

3 replies
sanb Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 6:34pm
post #2 of 4

I may be be too late but anyhow you could try Golda's Kitchen - they are located in Mississauga.

Kiddiekakes Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 4

I too bought from Icing Images when I was setting up my system and I agree $37.00 to send small printer cartridges is too much but I guess that is what the shipping is from Virginia I think...I too have had lots of problems and actually got so angry and spent countless hours trying to fix my inks when incidently the same thing happened as yours and the black leaked all inside and basically ruined the printer....I tossed the whole system in the recycle bin..$400.00 worth and I was pissed....Golda's carries Kopykake brand...Flourconfections.ca carries some but I think they are Photofrost brand.Icing inspirations.ca also carries some..They aren't cheap though so you may reconsider if you still want to invest in an Edible image printer.

sanb Posted 8 Mar 2011 , 8:52pm
post #4 of 4

I went the cheaper route - Bought an Epson NX415 for $ 60 (was on sale from Best Buy - regular price was around $100) - Got one set of cartridges and a set of refill inks from them. Works really well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%