Bettercreme In Ft. Worth, Tx??

Decorating By Naturepixie Updated 25 Jan 2011 , 3:00am by oakleygirl77

Naturepixie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naturepixie Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 2:48am
post #1 of 10

Does anyone know where I can find Bettercreme or Frosting Pride? I don't have a Sam's card so I can't get it there. icon_sad.gif I live in Ft. Worth, TX thanks for you help!!!

9 replies
Naturepixie Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 10

Well you can't get it at Cost Plus, World Market, Central Market, Walmart or Fiesta.. I'm having a hard time..... grrrr

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 8:05pm
post #3 of 10

you can go to Sam's w/o a membership card. You just have to pay an additional 10%-15% on their prices. I'm not sure on the exact amount but if i recall it's something like that.

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 8:14pm
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

you can go to Sam's w/o a membership card. You just have to pay an additional 10%-15% on their prices. I'm not sure on the exact amount but if i recall it's something like that.

Not really. Sometimes (and it's very rare) they'll mail out "invitation to shop"s that are good only during a certain time. Much like a coupon, only it does add 10% to your bill. But in the last 3 Sam's stores that I've worked at, they've stopped carrying those passes at the membership desk.

Are you looking for prewhipped or liquid? You can order both from their website: http://www.rich.com/product_info.cfm?catid=6159

I have a cake supply store in my area that sells liquid bettercreme. Check in your area for some cake supply stores and just call them to ask. You could also try Cold Stone Creameries and Dairy Queens. I'm fairly certain Cold Stone's carry it. I work in the bakery at a Sam's and we used to get the owner of the local Cold Stone in every week to pick up a bucket of Bettercreme. I'm not sure if Dairy Queen uses Bettercreme, but it's worth a call. Good luck!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 8:19pm
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose_N_Crantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

Not really. Sometimes (and it's very rare) they'll mail out "invitation to shop"s that are good only during a certain time. Much like a coupon, only it does add 10% to your bill. But in the last 3 Sam's stores that I've worked at, they've stopped carrying those passes at the membership desk.

Good to know! I've had a membership now for 3-4 years and before that that was what i did, didn't realize they had changed their policy. Thanks for the update.

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 8:26pm
post #6 of 10

My bad, go here: http://richsfoodservice.com/product_subcategory.cfm?cId=72&scId=7237

You can click on the product you want, then enter your zip code in the bottom right corner and it will tell you where (if) you can purchase it. If that's not helpful, I know there are other websites that sell bettercreme.

Like here: http://www.foodservicedirect.com/index.cfm/S/2/CLID/26/N/117505/Frozen-Bettercreme-Icing-and-Fillings.htm

Naturepixie Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 11:33pm
post #7 of 10

thanks for your help!!

Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 24 Jan 2011 , 11:44pm
post #8 of 10

I have bought it at Restaurant Depot. You have to get a membership - I think it requires a vendor's license and your business check. (Just to prove you are in business.) They are also a great source for cake boxes, cake cardboard circles, bubble straws.

Naturepixie Posted 25 Jan 2011 , 2:33am
post #9 of 10

Thanks so much for everyone's help!! I appreciate it... I think I finally found it. icon_smile.gif

oakleygirl77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oakleygirl77 Posted 25 Jan 2011 , 3:00am
post #10 of 10

I live in Fort Worth also and I'm pretty sure that Chars Cake Fixins has it. You have to ask her for it because the store isn't very organized. It's on Crowley Rd and I-20.
Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%