Need Idea For Unisex Birthday Cake

Decorating By Ambar2 Updated 21 Jan 2011 , 2:32pm by Ambar2

Ambar2  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ambar2 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 2:21am
post #1 of 7

I need to make a cake for male and female who's birthday is the same day, please some suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks

6 replies
 Corrie76  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Corrie76 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 2:30am
post #2 of 7

How old are the birthday people? Off the top of my head, I'm thinking clowns,animal print, stars, balloons, stripes..polka dots...( just not all on the same cake mind you icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ) Or find out if they have anything in common that they like (ie:golfing, rock n roll, movies)

Ambar2 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 10:57am
post #3 of 7

They must be in their 40's, but they dont want anything over the top. its gonna be for about 30 people

mirda6275  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mirda6275 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 12:01pm
post #4 of 7

How about making a present cake-simple, not over the top but can be impressive looking.

Ambar2 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 7

yeeeaaaah, thats an excellent idea...now I have to look for colors

kimmy37  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmy37 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 1:57pm
post #6 of 7

I did a unisex present one recently.... I used turquoise icing, and black and white accents.... it looked sharp! check it out in my pics. HTH

Ambar2 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 2:32pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy37

I did a unisex present one recently.... I used turquoise icing, and black and white accents.... it looked sharp! check it out in my pics. HTH

That's funny that you replied cause I was looking through the gallery for Ideas and I found yours, and Im actually thinking of making this one. I think its beautiful, but I may have to do it round cause I dont have square pans. Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%