What Can It Be?

Decorating By irisinbloom Updated 6 Sep 2005 , 1:34am by irisinbloom

irisinbloom Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 12:08am
post #1 of 5

Hope someone can help me out on this. My brother found these at a yard sale for .50 cents each, I don't really know what they are and what they are used for. They don't seem to be Wilton they only have a small foil label on the bottom that says made in China. But they looked to me and my brother to have something to do with displaying a cake just don't really know. Does anyone have any ideaicon_smile.gif

4 replies
sunlover00 Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 12:45am
post #2 of 5

They look like the stand part that holds a cake topper. The topper sits on that stand inside the clear box. Are there holes in the bottom where a topper might have been screwed in?

irisinbloom Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 1:12am
post #3 of 5

sunlover00, the bigger one on the bottom has a hole in each corner, kinda looks like the size of feet on a separator plate, and the smaller one also has 4 holes on each corner only they are a little bigger than a wooden dowel rod. Hope this makes sense, thanksicon_smile.gif

nanascakes Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 1:28am
post #4 of 5

These items pictured are display stands for wedding cake toppers. I've seen the dancing couple and a bride and groom standing displayed in these, before.

irisinbloom Posted 6 Sep 2005 , 1:34am
post #5 of 5

Thanks galsicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%