Large Tiers

Decorating By Sweet_Dash Updated 20 Jan 2011 , 2:38am by Sweet_Dash

Sweet_Dash Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Dash Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 4:59am
post #1 of 5

I have a request for a wedding cake of five tiers. They tiers are varying in height but the middle tier is very tall. She only wants to feed max 130 people but it doesnt bother her to have extra cake. I have attached a picture of a cake that shows what she wants the cake tiers to look like size wise. I am not sure how many this will feed and how many cakes are in the middle tier. Can anyone help me out on this one? I have created larger than normal tiers before but not one this large.I would really appreciate it. icon_smile.gif...i cant seem to attach the picture, but the middle tier seems like four or five cakes together.

4 replies
Crazboutcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazboutcakes Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 5:14am
post #2 of 5

Is there a picture might be able to link so we get an idea?

Sweet_Dash Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 9:23pm
post #3 of 5

I have uploaded it to my photos here on cake central. It was the only way I could figure out how to upload the picture. I will remove it when we are done. Here is the link. the cake sizes is what is giving me trouble. Thanks so much everyone!! icon_biggrin.gifhttp://cakecentral.com/gallery/1917221

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 1:53am
post #4 of 5

I'd say that's a 6, single 8, 4 stacked 10's, a single 12 and 14 inch. I figure you're at 204 servings with that set up.

Sweet_Dash Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 2:38am
post #5 of 5

thank you so much! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%