My Blog Just Went Live!

Lounge By Elcee Updated 19 Jan 2011 , 12:08am by Elcee

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 17 Jan 2011 , 4:07am
post #1 of 5

If you have a chance, please check it out!

http://beautifullyembellishedcakes.blogspot.com/

I will appreciate readers, followers, and feedback! I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Since there are so many wonderful blogs by far better decorators and bakers than I am, I decided to focus on my experiences in cake decorating competitions.

I have received so much inspiration, advice and encouragement here on Cake Central!

Thank you!

4 replies
shanney54 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanney54 Posted 17 Jan 2011 , 5:50am
post #2 of 5

I'm following you on there!

Elcee Posted 17 Jan 2011 , 7:21pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you! I realized that, while I follow several blogs, I don't do it officially. I've always just saved them into my favorites and visited once in a while. I just went through them and "followed" them publicly. icon_smile.gif

sweeteats0919 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeteats0919 Posted 18 Jan 2011 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 5

Very Nice! I will be sure to add you to my list to follow. Yes, I to never followed anyones blog until I got my own. It is very different once you have a blog and then realize that you want people to follow you and give you feedback. Welcome to the blogging world!

Elcee Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 12:08am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteats0919

Very Nice! I will be sure to add you to my list to follow. Yes, I to never followed anyones blog until I got my own. It is very different once you have a blog and then realize that you want people to follow you and give you feedback. Welcome to the blogging world!

Thanks Sweeteats! I just checked out yours...very nice! I subscribed to it. I think I've fallen in love with this whole blog thing icon_lol.gif I'm becoming obsessed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%