Cupcake Bakeries

Decorating By ninatat Updated 3 Feb 2011 , 6:41pm by ninatat

ninatat Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 4:37am
post #1 of 9

Hi, all i was just wondering what do they charge, at the new cupcake bakeries thank you

8 replies
Coral3 Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 7:57am
post #2 of 9

more info?

playingwithsugar Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 10:57am
post #3 of 9

You should check their websites.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

cabecakes Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 1:24pm
post #4 of 9

This would all depend on your location, and the number of cupcakeries in your area. Smaller towns would tend to be less pricey...larger cities would as have more competition, so you would need to be competitive. Definitely need more info.

ninatat Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 4:55am
post #5 of 9

ok what i ment was like on cupcake wars some of them have store's that only sell cupcakes and was wondering what they would charge to keep the business going. just wondering thank you

scp1127 Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 3:26pm
post #6 of 9

Still the same answers as above.

imagenthatnj Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 3:48pm
post #7 of 9

An idea. Go to:

On the right side, scrolling down, they have a list of New York City cupcake stores, and also a list of cupcake stores in other cities, plus a list of cupcake trucks.

Luckily, they show you the city and state next to their name.

Click on each link and go to their price page.

sillywabbitz Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 5:05pm
post #8 of 9

In Dallas the privately owned cupcake bakery by me charges $2.50 a cupcake..these are plain unfilled cupcakes regular size. Sprinkles I think is around $4 a cupcake and there is another cupcakery downtown. None of these places do anything cute in my eyes. They're just fondant special fillings. If they were amazing I would pay but honestly I think sprinkles is totally over rated. In New York, I love CRUMBS, they make the larger cupcakes great flavors , various frostings...nice place.. probably $4-$5 a cupcake but it is NY.

ninatat Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 6:41pm
post #9 of 9

ok thanks that's what i was looking for

Quote by @%username% on %date%