Supplier For Cupcake Decorations

Decorating By BakedCT Updated 17 Jan 2011 , 11:08am by BakedCT

BakedCT Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 8:56am
post #1 of 4

Hi All

I just wanted to find out if there is a specific supplier where all the baking shops/online stores get their cupcake decorations(roses, flowers, characters), jimmies, sprinkles from-I am looking to stock and sell them where I live but if i buy them from a normal online retailer, the cost at which i can sell them for will be too high as i have to factor in all my costs in getting them here. Doesnt leave me with much profit.

I am also looking to stock many other wonderful baking supplies (cupcake liners,wrappers, cake boxes, tins)
Any help will be appreciated.

3 replies
NanaSandy Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 5:28pm
post #2 of 4

I would think you could contact any of the major companies directly and ask about selling them retail? Never had experience with that, but that is where I would start.
Check out and on the side of the page it gives you a list of the companies that supply them. That would be where I would start?

leily Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 7:07pm
post #3 of 4

Two of the large distributers of cake supplies to bakeries (not the only, just two of the larger ones) are

Both of these companies also work with copyright holders and sell cake kits of licensed and copyrighted characters, companies, sport teams, etc... that are allowed for resale use on cakes. (so you can still do those copyrighted/trademarked items legally if you get these)

BakedCT Posted 17 Jan 2011 , 11:08am
post #4 of 4

thanks. will check those details out. I am in South Africa

Quote by @%username% on %date%