Here's A Peek At My Booth At Bridal Festival Last Weekend

Business By Chef_Stef Updated 22 Jan 2011 , 2:38am by JulieMN

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 12:03am
post #1 of 15

What a hectic weekend. I went through 100 samples an HOUR for 4 hours, then ran out at 2 pm. Went thru another 327 on Sunday...

You can't see the uprights we had out front or the sign and the big flat screen tv with the slide show on it, but the pic with that has my dd in it, so can't post that one. But it was awesome! Colored lights inside the white wedding fabric wrapped around the pillars, very cool, thanks to dh.

The shop is still a disaster as I have been home bound from snow and ice, but it was a blast and met SO many fun brides and got to chat with lots of vendors. icon_smile.gif I love that show! (Spokane WA Bridal Festival)

14 replies
Chef_Stef Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 12:07am
post #2 of 15

wierd. I can't get the attachment to ATTACH

sorry guys

if it doesn't show, you can see it at www.cakesbystefanie.com/latestcakes at the bottom of the page though...

Ladybug09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladybug09 Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 12:27am
post #3 of 15

Wow gorgeous booth!! I love the tall side tables.

Kibosh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kibosh Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 12:30am
post #4 of 15

Wow, your cakes are just beautiful ChefStef!

Yes, and the booth is beautifulicon_smile.gif

Chef_Stef Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 12:51am
post #5 of 15

Thanks guys!

Maybe its a glitch on here...I'm not seeing my signature on any posts now either, or any of anyone else's?

ah well

it was a fun weekend. I'm doing one more the end of February with the Custom Weddings team here, so I'll do one or two more cool new displays for that, but it will probably be the same booth. Wish I had a pic of the whole thing, but I think it's still on my phone

BlueMoon73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlueMoon73 Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 1:22am
post #6 of 15

Hey Chef_Stef you did my sisters wedding cake in 2008!! It was beautiful and tasted awesome! I am also in PF! Do you need an apprentice lol? Wish I could decorate cake all day, I love doing it SO MUCH!!

Chef_Stef Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 2:14am
post #7 of 15

aww, thanks! Not much to do right now, unless ya like washing dishes, lol

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 3:23am
post #8 of 15

Beautiful! Your cakes are always so nicely done! Love the booth!

I'll be coming to Washington sometime in Feb. I love your state! (hubby bought a vehicle out there, we're flying in to pick it up and drive it back to Ohio)

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 3:35am
post #9 of 15

Wow! Great looking booth, and your website is the same as cakesdivine! Weird! Is that a template, or something?

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 3:39am
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

Beautiful! Your cakes are always so nicely done! Love the booth!

I'll be coming to Washington sometime in Feb. I love your state! (hubby bought a vehicle out there, we're flying in to pick it up and drive it back to Ohio)

Holy crud that is a long drive!

simplysouthern Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simplysouthern Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 3:41am
post #11 of 15

That rocks!!! Love love your work, just spent forever drooling over your cakes on your website.....so long in fact I kinda felt like a stalker!! Whooo hooo you have a stalker LOL

Seriously, amazing work and Congrats on such a successful booth icon_smile.gif

DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 15 Jan 2011 , 4:17am
post #12 of 15

Your cakes are gorgeous.

The flavor menu for your cakes sounds delicious. Great combinations.

Your booth was beautiful.

-Debbie B.

Chef_Stef Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 4:44pm
post #13 of 15

double post icon_smile.gif

Chef_Stef Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 4:48pm
post #14 of 15

Thanks guys. Whoa...a cake stalker! lol

You should see my website hits went up like crazy after posting this. Like 759 page views that day. We're funny, aren't we...I can never resist cruising other people's websites to see what they're doing. icon_cool.gif

That IS a long way to drive for a car. I totally think you should stop in for a cupcake on your way out of town. icon_smile.gif

I was interested to notice, on my booth and the cakes...the one in front that is pink, which was the newest display, got the least attention in terms of oohs and ahhs. Don't know why that surprised me, but I think I may dismantle it and turn it into a taupe and white "Ron Ben Israel" style design for the next event.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 22 Jan 2011 , 2:38am
post #15 of 15

Love the booth and your beautiful creations! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%