2 Cupcake Questions...flavor And Bridal Favors

Baking By Heavenlydelights107 Updated 14 Jan 2011 , 3:51am by leily

Heavenlydelights107 Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 2:57am
post #1 of 3

I was just contacted by a new customer looking to order 150 cupcakes for a bridal shower. They want these to be the favors and put them in boxes. So where do you buy your favor boxes for cupcakes?

#2 is they asked if I could do Angel Food Cake Cupcakes. Now I have made angel food from a box in a bundt pan, but never in a cupcake liner.

Can this be done?

Thanks!

2 replies
scp1127 Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 3:05am
post #2 of 3

brp box shop has individual boxes that are windowed cardboard

Southern Living has a highly rated angel food cupcake on their web site. I haven't made them, but all of their highly rated ones I have tried have been excellent. You can always bake them in the parchment cupcake liners with the folded peaks to get away from any of it sticking on the pleated regular liner. Just experiment and good luck!

leily Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 3:51am
post #3 of 3

i also suggest brpboxshop.com for the cupcake boxes.

As for the angel food, if you're using the box mix they have the directions for cupcakes on the side of the box (or at least they did a few months ago b/c i followed it)

I also tried it with a scratch angel food recipe and found the results to be good also, i just had to make sure i whipped my egg whites enough (but i would have had the same issue if i baked it in a bundt pan.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%