Software??

Decorating By AnnBland Updated 3 Feb 2011 , 6:10pm by icingimages

AnnBland Posted 13 Jan 2011 , 1:27am
post #1 of 8

I got the circle frosting sheets for cupcakes but the software from icingimages.com seems to only be good for printing an entire sheet of the SAME image. I need a different image on each circle, and there's no way I'm wasting a whole page for each one!

Can anyone recommend other software to use? Edible Artist isn't helpful either because it doesn't have the right template for the Icing Images frosting sheets! I almost never print out a whole page of the same image so I feel like purchasing from Icing Images was a huge waste of money! Please help!

7 replies
icingimages Posted 13 Jan 2011 , 2:22am
post #2 of 8

Printstation will allow you to print different pictures on the same sheet. You can go to our website and sign in. Then go to the support page and under software you will find the information on that program as well as the directions to use it.

AnnBland Posted 13 Jan 2011 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 8

But where do I get the Printstation software?

simi74 Posted 13 Jan 2011 , 10:49pm
post #4 of 8

Photexpress also allows you to print different images on each circle.
You can download a free 30 day trial from their website. Ulead.com

debbie,
Does photexpress allow you to print on the 1.25" circles..the largest format for circles i see is 24 circles to a page.

Thanks

icingimages Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 12:09am
post #5 of 8

Printmaster is from Picmeta. Sign into your account on our website www.icingimages.com, then go to the support section and all the information is there. It tells you where to get it as well as how to use it. I will download the most recent version of photoexpress tomorrow and get the instructions for you on teh 1.25"

AnnBland Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 1:04am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by icingimages

Printmaster is from Picmeta. Sign into your account on our website www.icingimages.com, then go to the support section and all the information is there. It tells you where to get it as well as how to use it. I will download the most recent version of photoexpress tomorrow and get the instructions for you on teh 1.25"

I didn't find a link to this software anywhere under Support, but I just googled and got the evaluation version of Printmaster. I couldn't find a template for these circles anywhere. Can you please direct me to some software that I can use with your icing sheets?

AnnBland Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 1:16am
post #7 of 8

Can you just tell me the sizes I need in order to just do this in Photoshop? This is beyond frustrating. I have wasted so much of these sheets trying to get them to print correctly.

icingimages Posted 3 Feb 2011 , 6:10pm
post #8 of 8

I will PM you the instruction sheet for printmaster. Here is the link on my website as well http://www.icingimages.com/systems.php?link=7&menu=m
look for this:
Software for Premium pre-cut Icing Sheets
Printstation Software Instructions
Cutter Software Instructions

You must sign in to view the documents themselves, but I am going to PM them to you. If you still have problems, please call my office and we will assist you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%