What Software For Edible Ink Printing?

Decorating By visa3 Updated 5 May 2013 , 10:45pm by dreamacupcake

visa3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
visa3 Posted 12 Jan 2011 , 5:48pm
post #1 of 6

I just got an edible ink printer for Christmas from my dear hubby. It is the cannon ip3600. My question is what software is good for this printer. I would like to put and image in a certain part of the sheet, as to not waste the whole page? I am new at this in case THAT wasn\\'t obvious. ha ha Thanks in advance. Clarissa

5 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 12 Jan 2011 , 6:03pm
post #2 of 6

Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop - whatever you\\'ve got.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 12:31am
post #3 of 6

I would recommend a graphics software over a document software such as word as the colors are interpreted differently in a document software. There are several free ones out there, but I would look at your computer, chances are you have something already. Photo Express had a scrapbook edition out there that was pretty nice and easy to use. If you think about it, scrapbooking and cake decorating are very similar.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 12:32am
post #4 of 6

I would recommend a graphics software over a document software such as word as the colors are interpreted differently in a document software. There are several free ones out there, but I would look at your computer, chances are you have something already. Photo Express had a scrapbook edition out there that was pretty nice and easy to use. If you think about it, scrapbooking and cake decorating are very similar.

tryingcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tryingcake Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 2:52am
post #5 of 6

I use whatever desktop publishing program (aka graphic program) I have on hand. You can even buy those cheapie $9 versions ta Office Depot in the Discount bin.

dreamacupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamacupcake Posted 5 May 2013 , 10:45pm
post #6 of 6

AHi I need help with my printer I have downloaded a couple of programmes and none if them let me print different images on one sheet should I not use these programme ir is there something im missing? if someone could please help me I would be very grateful thanks. Joanne

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%