What Software For Edible Ink Printing?

Decorating By visa3 Updated 5 May 2013 , 10:45pm by dreamacupcake

visa3 Posted 12 Jan 2011 , 5:48pm
post #1 of 6

I just got an edible ink printer for Christmas from my dear hubby. It is the cannon ip3600. My question is what software is good for this printer. I would like to put and image in a certain part of the sheet, as to not waste the whole page? I am new at this in case THAT wasn\\'t obvious. ha ha Thanks in advance. Clarissa

5 replies
leah_s Posted 12 Jan 2011 , 6:03pm
post #2 of 6

Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop - whatever you\\'ve got.

icingimages Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 12:31am
post #3 of 6

I would recommend a graphics software over a document software such as word as the colors are interpreted differently in a document software. There are several free ones out there, but I would look at your computer, chances are you have something already. Photo Express had a scrapbook edition out there that was pretty nice and easy to use. If you think about it, scrapbooking and cake decorating are very similar.

icingimages Posted 14 Jan 2011 , 12:32am
post #4 of 6

I would recommend a graphics software over a document software such as word as the colors are interpreted differently in a document software. There are several free ones out there, but I would look at your computer, chances are you have something already. Photo Express had a scrapbook edition out there that was pretty nice and easy to use. If you think about it, scrapbooking and cake decorating are very similar.

tryingcake Posted 16 Jan 2011 , 2:52am
post #5 of 6

I use whatever desktop publishing program (aka graphic program) I have on hand. You can even buy those cheapie $9 versions ta Office Depot in the Discount bin.

dreamacupcake Posted 5 May 2013 , 10:45pm
post #6 of 6

AHi I need help with my printer I have downloaded a couple of programmes and none if them let me print different images on one sheet should I not use these programme ir is there something im missing? if someone could please help me I would be very grateful thanks. Joanne

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%