Looking For Ramp Tiered Cake Photo

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 11 Jan 2011 , 4:43pm by Kitagrl

Kitagrl Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 6

I'm trying to come up with ideas for a client and have an idea in mind....I know on here there are a few really professional looking (not for kids, more for weddings or other adult events) where they have a tiered cake, and then a ramp is cut into the tiers, circling up the cake like a winding road.

I did a search but I can NEVER find anything in the searches and was hoping maybe someone had one like I'm referring to in their favorites or something? I am NOT trying to be mean but I do want one of the photos that looks very clean and neat because I need to send it to a client to illustrate what I mean by cutting the road into the tiers.

Thanks so much in advance!!!!

5 replies
cupcakemkr Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 4:19pm
post #2 of 6

Here is one of my favorites:

Kitagrl Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 6

Very cute! Its not quite the one I remembered though...hmmm...I have a vague picture of one in mind that has a nice wide ramp over a nice tall 3-4 tiers and fairly simply decorated....I think I may have even seen a wedding one but I'm not sure. I hate when I'm sure I've seen something and cannot find it. LOL.

Kitagrl Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 4:31pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks! "spiral" is the keyword I was looking for....finding a few things now...

Kitagrl Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 4:43pm
post #6 of 6

This is the best one I found so I sent this:

(If you are a member above...great cake!)

I still think I remember a lighter colored wedding themed one but can't find it anywhere! haha oh well.

I found a cute train one too.

Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%