Cake Box, Cupcake Inserts, Drums....can't I Find What I Want

Decorating By ColinLeger

ColinLeger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ColinLeger Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 2:04am
post #1 of 1

I've been searching the thousands of posts on cake central on wholesalers and suppliers. Our Bulk Barn just closed for a month for renos so we have to look for other suppliers. Although we have another 'Scoop n Save' store they also carry cake supplies but My biggest beef is that they alllll offer the same boring boxes, so off to the web I go... On this site I found http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=661290&highlight=cardboard
wow. We have lots of two tier cakes and I'd like to be able to close the lid on these boxes without the 'plastic wrap' solution.
We've ordered BRP cupcake inserts. Vs a Canadian supplier it was still cheaper to get these inserts shipped, pay duty and currency exchange than to order from my own country. Weve ordered from McCalls with mostly positive reviews.

sorry for rambling on... Ive been staring at this computer screen visiting a hundred sites... ya ok if Im willing to buy 1000+ items I might be able to get exactly what I'm looking for but we are just a small company, even if we do reach our goal of having a storefront or two, buying this much inventory is ridiculous.
What is your opinion? Are there other suppliers? Are we stuck with the plain 3-4 high boxes? Help the others by posting where you are from.
Im in NB Canada, still looking for a, different, better looking box, better priced inserts, and closer (for convenience) box supplier

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%