Anyone Made Pink Lemonade Cupcakes?

Baking By kristen81 Updated 9 Jan 2011 , 8:48am by scp1127

kristen81 Posted 8 Jan 2011 , 11:08pm
post #1 of 4

I just made pink lemonade cupcakes from scratch. I looked at so many recipes from the internet I'm not sure where this one came from. Most started with a box cake. They are disgusting! And so was the icing it called for! I followed the recipes exactly, but they were bad dense, rubbery, smelly and all around gross! thumbsdown.gif
Has anyone made these that turned out. I was hoping to offer them as a possibility to a client for her daughters birthday.
P.S. They were also totally stuck to the liner. So much that when I first tried to peel the liner I flung it across the kitchen! Who knew you had to hold a cupcake that tight. I've never needed to coat my liners and it didn't call to do so...?

3 replies
steffiessweet_sin_sations Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 4:11am
post #2 of 4

kristen i make pink lemonade cupcakes, they are really rasp lemonade. and they are to die for!!! pm me and i will send u the recipe.

Crazyforcupcakes Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 5:48am
post #3 of 4

I have also made a raspberry lemonade cupcake, made with Crystal Light. I used this recipe from

scp1127 Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 8:48am
post #4 of 4

I haven't made them, but the Southern Living website has several scratch recipes. All of their recipes are rated with comments, so you have a good chance that a new recipe will be good. Look in the cupcake recipes too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%